Terms and conditions
Article I - Introductory provisions
- The Public Internet Portal www.brothelmate.com (hereinafter referred to as the "Operator") provides various services for individuals and legal entities (hereinafter referred to as the "Customer")
- All services provided by the www.brothelmate.com portal are the services of the Customer. The operator is not responsible for the price, quality, content or availability of the ordering service.
- The Customer can be only a person older than 18 years, regardless of sex. The Customer may also be a company (private, escort agencies, massage parlor, etc. ).
- The operator is not the intermediary of services, listed on the web side www.brothelmate.com. The operator is not responsible for the timeliness and veracity of the displayed services.
- The customer (also client) agrees to the use of sexually oriented content for personal use and agrees that the content of the portal www.brothelmate.com is not insulting for him.
- Advertising can be understood as text or image information, that meets the requirements of this General terms and conditions (the "Terms"), which is published on the website www.brothelmate.com for an financial consideration.
- All image and text materials on www.brothelmate.com are copyrighted and their distribution and copying is allowed only with the prior consent of their owner.
- Everyone who enters the www.brothelmate.com website declares that he / she enters it voluntarily and that he / she is of legal age under the law of the country from which he enters this site.
- Making the content of this site accessible to minors is prohibited!
- Administrator web portal administrator: email@example.com
Article II - Ordering advertising on a website
- The condition of ordering a service is to register (create a user account) on this website. By creating the registration, the Customer agrees to the processing of personal data within the meaning of the legal legislation of the Slovak Republic and the country from which the registration is made.
- The customer will then log in and he can create advertising in accordance with these Terms. If the customer is not signed up, advertising can not be created.
- Advertising is created by clicking the appropriate button "Add Listing" or "New Ad". Subsequently, you must fill in the appropriate form, which may contain sensitive and the customer's personal information, which could be advertised and visible for others (sex, description of person, services, place of delivery, availability, contact, price list).
- The customer can create an advertisement in 12 languages (English language, French, Greek, Hungarian, German, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian language, Italian language, Slovak).
- The customer completes the insertion of an advertisement by fulfilling the appropriate requirements. Advertising is free.
- Only one service is charged - phone number verification. The payment terms are listed in Art. III.
- At the same time, this portal also makes use of the additional service - banner (banner advertising). Banner advertising is only possible through the web site administrator.
- This web portal does not allow ad placement.
- The time limit for advertising is limited to 90 calendar days.
Article III - Reward, payment terms, billing
- Advertiser service is free.
- Phone verification service is performed for a reward of € 15 regardless of gender or character of the order. The operator is not a VAT payer. Service validity verification of the phone number is 30 calendar days from the date of the payment.
- The method of payment is possible through a payment gateway, which also allows for online payments.
- The service invoice will be prepared and sent electronically to the email, provided at registration. Billing information is not published, will not be published. Billing information will only be used only for billing.
- The moment of payment is considered as the moment when the funds are credited to the account of the operator.
- Price change for a phone number verification is possible, but it will not affect the previously ordered and paid advertisements.
Article IV - Refuse to publish the advertisement
- An operator has the right to refuse to publish an advertisement if:
- the content of the advertisement is inconsistent with the legislation of the Slovak Republic
- the subject of advertising are services provided to persons under the age of 18
- the subject of advertising is services provided with animals
- advertising services are provided by minors
- the subject of advertising is a violation of the rights of the operator
- the subject of advertising is content that affects the rights of other third parties
- the subject of advertising is the photo that violates copyright or is vulgar
- the subject of advertising may violate fundamental human rights in the sense of Slovak legislation and the European Convention on Human Rights: http://www.echr.coe.int/Documents/Convention_ENG.pdf
- In the case of a contract concluded between the operator and the customer, the contract may be withdrawn from the contract in the above case. Of course the operator.
- The financial amount for verification of the phone number will not be refunded to the customer.
Article V - Disabling ad serving and withdrawal
- The Operator has the right to withdraw from the contract during the subscription of the service period and to disallow the display of the advertiser's order in cases under Art. IV, where the Customer is not entitled to a refund for the service verification of a telephone number.
- The Customer has the right at any time during the duration of the advertisement to ask the web portal administrator to disable the ad's display, and the customer is not entitled to a refund for the service - verification of the telephone number.
- If the user account is canceled, the ad will be automatically canceled, and the customer will not be entitled to a refund for the service - verification of the phone number.
- The ordered service has the right to cancel the ordered service before the payment of the service.
Article VI - Change of Advertising Content
- The Advertiser has the right to make changes to the advertisement, but only in accordance with these Terms.
- Changes can be made through your login information.
- An operator has the right to make changes to the content if:
- the ad contains text or photographs of people apparently younger than 18 years of age
- the ad contains text or photos of people who are being abused
- the ad contains text or photographs of animals
- the ad contains photos that are not apparently related to the ad
- the ad contains vulgarities or extremist views.
Article VII - Responsibility for advertising and content
- The content of the advertisement, including photographs, is in full responsibility of the client.
- The Customer is responsible for complying with the legislation of the Slovak Republic and the legislation of the country from which he enters the web portal and for observing the rights of third parties.
- The Customer Service is responsible for all damages caused by breach of these Terms as well as the laws of the Slovak Republic as well as the country from which he entered the web portal.
- The Advertiser is fully responsible for copyright infringement.
- In the case of legal proceedings for breach of these Terms as well as legislation of the Slovak Republic as well as the country from which it entered the web portal, the financial costs are borne by the Customer.
- The operator has no responsibility for the activity of the customer, for the content of the advertisement and for the character of the photographs.
- The operator has no responsibility for damages caused to the customer by third parties who have used the customer's services. for damages caused to the customer by third parties who have used the customer's services.
- Operator is not responsible for damages caused to the Customer beyond his control.
Article VIII - rights and obligations
- The operator has the right to request remedy from the advertiser, if there is a violation of the laws of the Slovak Republic and of the country from which it entered the web portal.
- The Operator has the right to withdraw from the contract with the Customer (advertiser) and terminate the ad's display if there has been a violation of the laws of the Slovak Republic as well as the country from which it entered the web portal.
- The operator has the right to prevent the access of the advertiser to the web portal, provided that the law of the Slovak Republic as well as the country from which it entered the web portal has repeatedly been infringed.
- The operator is obliged to provide service to anyone who acts in accordance with the Terms, the legal regulations of the Slovak Republic as well as the countries from which he / she enters the web portal.
- The Customer does not have the right to change the nature / character of the web portal.
- The Customer is not entitled to copy the contents of the web portal.
- The operator has the right to terminate the provision of his service. At the same time, it is obligatory to notify all registered customers in advance of 30 calendar days.
- The operator may send marketing emails to the ordering party only if the customer has agreed by registering.
Article IX - Return policy
- The Customer has the right to claim a fault or defect in the service provided by the Operator.
- Service error or defect means:
- malfunction of the service provided by the operator
- problems with payment for the service
- The operator shall process the complaint as soon as possible, but at the latest within 30 days in accordance with the legislation of the Slovak Republic.
- Claims can be made by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For errors or defects caused by operators, the Customer has the right to a reasonable compensation or discount of the price for the provided service.
- Supervisory Authority (in slovak language): Inšpektorát SOI pre Banskobystrický kraj, Dolná 46, 974 00 Banská Bystrica 1 , Slovenská republika.
- At the same time, the operator hereby informs that on 1 February 2016, 391/2015 Coll. On alternative dispute resolution of consumer disputes and on the amendment of some laws. An alternative dispute resolution does not deal with disputes where the value of the dispute does not exceed EUR 20.
- The consumer may lodge a complaint also through the RSO Alternative Dispute Resolution platform: https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home.chooseLanguage
- European Parliament resolution on consumer disputes:: http://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/SK/TXT/PDF/?uri=CELEX:32013R0524&from = EN
Article X - Privacy
- By completing the registration and inserting the advertisement, the customer agrees that the operator will process his or her personal data. The operator undertakes to process personal data exclusively in accordance with the legislation of the Slovak Republic, 136/2014 Z.z. - the full text of the data protection law in this range: name, surname, address, telephone contact, email contact, age, gender, photographs, login data, range of services offered.
- The operator has a security document prepared for the processing of personal data.
- The name of the information system in which personal data are processed - IS advertising portal.
- The purpose of the processing of personal data is the use of the services of the operator (registration, advertising, verification of the telephone number) and issuance of a tax document in accordance with valid legislation of the Slovak Republic.
- The consent to the processing of personal data is granted for a period of 10 years. Such consent can be revoked at any time (e.g., by email: email@example.com).
- The Customer has the right to information regarding the data processed by the Operator.
- The Customer has the right to request the rectification or change of his user account or other data he / she has given in connection with the advertisement. The customer's right also applies to the deletion of the above data, but it may not be possible to provide a particular service on the web portal after deleting the data.
- Based on an e-mail message sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, the customer is entitled to request (from the operator):
- confirmation if the operator processes personal data about him or her. If so, then to what extent personal data are processed
- in a generally understandable form, information on the processing of personal data in the information system within the scope of § 15 par. 1 písm. (A) to (e), second to sixth points; When issuing a decision under paragraph 5, the person concerned is entitled to be familiar with the procedure for the processing and evaluation of operations,
- in a generally understandable form, precise information about the source from which it obtained his personal data for processing,
- in a generally comprehensible form, a list of his or her personal data processed,
- correcting or liquidating incorrect, incomplete or outdated personal data that is being processed,
- the destruction of his or her personal data whose purpose of processing has ended; If they are the subject of processing of official documents containing personal data, they may request their return,
- liquidating his or her personal data that is being processed, if the law has been violated,
- the blocking of his or her personal data for the purpose of withdrawing consent prior to the expiration of its validity if the operator processes personal data on the basis of the consent of the person concerned.
Article XI - Cookies
- European and Slovak laws on privacy and personal data are applicable to cookies.
- In order to ensure the proper functioning of this website, we sometimes store small data files on your device, cookie. This is the common practice of most major web sites.
- What are cookies? Cookies are small files which are stored on a user's computer. They are designed to hold a modest amount of data specific to a particular client and website, and can be accessed either by the web server or the client computer. This allows the server to deliver a page tailored to a particular user, or the page itself can contain some script which is aware of the data in the cookie and so is able to carry information from one visit to the website (or related site) to the next.
- Why are cookies used? Cookies are a convenient way to carry information from one session on a website to another, or between sessions on related websites, without having to burden a server machine with massive amounts of data storage. Storing the data on the server without using cookies would also be problematic because it would be difficult to retrieve a particular user's information without requiring a login on each visit to the website. If there is a large amount of information to store, then a cookie can simply be used as a means to identify a given user so that further related information can be looked up on a server-side database. For example the first time a user visits a site they may choose a username which is stored in the cookie, and then provide data such as password, name, address, preferred font size, page layout, etc. - this information would all be stored on the database using the username as a key. Subsequently when the site is revisited the server will read the cookie to find the username, and then retrieve all the user's information from the database without it having to be re-entered
- How secure are cookies? There is a lot of concern about privacy and security on the internet. Cookies do not in themselves present a threat to privacy, since they can only be used to store information that the user has volunteered or that the web server already has. Whilst it is possible that this information could be made available to specific third party websites, this is no worse than storing it in a central database. If you are concerned that the information you provide to a webserver will not be treated as confidential then you should question whether you actually need to provide that information at all.
- Who can access cookies? When a cookie is created it is possible to control its visibility by setting its 'root domain'. It will then be accessible to any URL belonging to that root. For example the root could be set to "whatarecookies.com" and the cookie would then be available to sites in "www.whatarecookies.com" or "xyz.whatarecookies.com" or "whatarecookies.com". This might be used to allow related pages to 'communicate' with each other. It is not possible to set the root domain to 'top level' domains such as '.com' or '.co.uk' since this would allow widespread access to the cookie.
- The European Commission informs about cookies: http://ec.europa.eu/ipg/basics/legal/cookies/index_en.htm
Article XII - Final provisions
- The legal relations between the customer and the operator are governed by these terms. The customer may become aware of the Terms even before registering and purchasing the service.
- Legal relations not mentioned in the Terms are governed by the legislation of the Slovak Republic.
- Legal relationships that have arisen under a special agreement take precedence over these Terms.
- The validity of these Terms is at the time of publication. The Operator reserves the right to change these Terms.